Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Father's Day

June 22, 2015

Hola!

This week was pretty good. Wednesday we had the pre-interview with Jesus and Maria and to be honest we were pleasantly surprised with Maria.  As we did the pre-interview, we realized that she was ready and that she understands - perhaps not a perfect knowledge, but she has a strong desire and faith and we could see her sincerity. Thursday the zone leaders came and did the interviews. Maria was fine but they told us that Jesus would have to talk to President Thurgood or one of his counselors, so today at 6 he has an interview with President Pittito, one of Presidents counselors. We are hopeful that all will go well today and he will be able to get baptized this next week.  Either way though, Maria wants to get baptized, so she`ll get baptized for sure this Sunday.  Other than Jesus and Maria, we still don’t have too much. We were talking this morning and realized we need to start finding new investigators and working with new people because after 5 weeks it’s really been the same people. So, we talked about what we could do and so this week I think we are going to try to start finding new people and focusing on those that are going to progress.

I don’t really know the details about my Visa, I just know that if I don’t get my identification card by June 2th I will have to go do tramites again.  I really don’t know what that means but I don’t really think it’s a big deal.  I have heard of others that have a year or year and a half or more and still haven’t gotten theirs.

Thanks for everything and for your support and love.  Sorry I didn’t get a Father’s Day email to you Dad, but Happy Father’s Day!!  I hope you had a great day. It was the same here.  This Sunday was Father’s Day so we actually had a hard time having lessons.  I miss you both lots. I love you!

Love
Elder McFarland

No comments:

Post a Comment